IELTS GameJuly 6, 2020cue cards, IELTS SpeakingLeave a Comment
In this article, IELTS trò chơi will địa chỉ number 145 IELTS cue card sample on the series of 2020 cue cards with band 9.0 mã sản phẩm answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS chạy thử preparation.
Bạn đang xem: Describe a film you watched ielts cue card
This cue card is related lớn “Film description” topic and asking you khổng lồ “Describe a film you watched“ and asking IELTS speaking part 3 follow up questions.
Describe a film you watched
IELTS Cue thẻ 2020 Sample 145
Describe a film you watched.
You should say:– When & where you watched it?– What was the movie about?– Why you chose to lớn watch it?– How you felt about it?
Band 9.0 Sample Answer Ideas.
• I’ve seen many movies in my life.
• Here, I would lượt thích to talk about a movie, which I watched recently & it had a lasting impression on me.
• The movie is ‘Pihu’.
• It is based on a true story.
• I watched this movie on Netflix.
• I was just browsing through Netflix khổng lồ watch something for about half an hour, when I came across this title.
• I watched it alone.
• I would like to mô tả it with my friends, because I know they would also like it, just as I liked it.
• I couldn’t shut down my máy tính and watched it to the end.
• It’s about a 2 year old girl, who is left alone with her mother, who has committed suicide.
• She does so after a fight with her husband.
• Pihu thinks that her mother is fast asleep & tries khổng lồ wake her up many times.
• This little girl doesn’t even know what is safe for her.
• I could not blink an eye during the whole movie.
• This movie haunted my thoughts for days after that.
• When I came to know that this movie is based on a true incident, then I felt very sorry & sad for the little girl who must have suffered all that.
• The film explores issues faced by married couples.
• It also highlights how important communication is between young couples.
• It must have been a challenge to lớn shoot the whole film with a 2-year-old child in the main role.
• The film won the award for the Best Film in Morocco.
• It was the opening film at the International Film Festival of India, which was held in Goa in 2017.
• This film has also won many other awards.
Related cue card:
IELTS Speaking part 3 Follow Up Questions.
Here are some follow up questions you may be asked during part 3 IELTS Speaking exam by the IELTS examiner related to 1st cue card:“Describe a film you watched”
1. What kinds of films are popular in India?
Well, India is a diverse country. All genres of films are popular in India. People love action, drama, comedy, thriller, romance và many other movies.
2. Vày different age groups lượt thích the same kinds of films?
No, I don’t think so. People from different age groups usually have a different choice in terms of the kinds of films they like.
For example, the older generation may prefer movies related to social và political issues and youngsters may prefer action and comedy movies.
I think the preference for the type of movies people like, changes with age.
3. What kinds of films bởi young people particularly like?
Young people lượt thích to watch movies based on reality or real-life incidents. Superhero và science fiction movies are also quite popular among youngsters.
Other popular genres enjoyed by the young generation are comedy, romance, horror, và action.
4. Bởi vì fewer people choose lớn watch movies in cinemas than people did in the past?
No, I don’t think so. These days more people choose lớn watch movies in cinemas as compared khổng lồ the past.
People are leading a very busy & hectic life and going lớn cinemas khổng lồ watch movies is a popular way that people choose for entertainment and for spending time with family và friends.
Also, the ever-increasing multiplexes are evidence that people prefer goingto cinemas despite the online streaming options like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, etc.
5. What are other ways to watch movies now?
Some other ways to watch movies are on TV, through the online streaming websites & apps like Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, etc. Và through DVDs, which, however, is becoming less popular.
6. What’s the difference between American movies và movies from your country?
There are some differences between American and Indian movies. The nội dung of the script is one of them.
It is more closely related to lớn the respective cultures of these countries. Language is one point of difference. Indian movies are made in Hindi, English, or several other languages, depending on the region they are made in.
However, American films are mostly in English. Another point of difference is the giải pháp công nghệ available & used in films, especially for graphics, lượt thích in animation and for special effects.
Indian films still need lớn catch up on that and have not reached the màn chơi of finesse in this area as American films have.
7. What vì you think of violent films?
I think if the violence shown is not too detailed or graphic, then it is a good size of entertainment, especially for kích hoạt movies.
However, if the violence is graphic & explicit, then it may lead to lớn consequences lượt thích more aggressive and violent behaviour, especiallyamong the youth và a feeling of fear or it may traumatize some people.
8. Why vị you think movies need computer techniques?
The use of computer techniques are vital for animation movies.
However, even in the other movies it has become important, as it can help incorporate an element of kích hoạt and excitement by showing some stunts that cannot be performed by a person.
Thus, also eliminating any danger khổng lồ the stuntmen’s life or reduces the chances of injuries or accidents.
9. Bởi vì you think cinemas will disappear in the future?
No, certainly not. I think the popularity of cinemas will not fade in the future.
People will continue khổng lồ go to lớn cinemas for the experience they offer & for the opportunity lớn spend chất lượng time with their friends or family.
The công nghệ available has also made the cinematic experience better not only in terms of the content and graphics but also in the viewing experience for the audience.
For example, the 4d technology has made it possible for viewers lớn feel that they are a part of the movie. I think more such changes will be witnessed in the future.
10. Bởi you think (watching) films have (has) educational benefits?
Yes, it certainly does. Films teach us a lot of things, lượt thích about culture, language, history, social và moral values & about our responsibilities and obligations lớn society.
There are many documentary films that are based on facts và real-life experiences, which also teach us a lot about various subjects and areas.
11. Do men & women like to watch the same kinds of films?
Yes, I think the choice of films is very personal & not based on gender. Some people may feel that since women are more emotional, they like romantic films more while men prefer watching action-based films.
However, it is not true, as we can see an almost equal proportion of males và females in a cinema hall, for any given genre of movies.
12. In what ways are documentary films và films only for entertainment different?
The main point of difference between a documentary và entertainment film is that the former is always based on facts & reality while the latter may or may not be reality-based.
Entertainment films are mostly based on a fiction based story or script. Another difference may be that the budget required for a documentary film is lesser than that of an entertaining one.
Actors are needed for an entertainment film, while in a documentary, mostly non-actors giới thiệu their experiences or knowledge.
There may not be a need of an entire film crew lượt thích a makeup artist, cameraman, lightman, etc. For a documentary film. Many people use đoạn clip cameras or these days, only their phones lớn make a documentary.
Xem thêm: Xu Hướng Bộ Đồ Cosplay Là Gì ? Cosplay Là Gì
13. Why vày you think documentary films are not so popular?
The main reason why documentaries are not so popular is that they are not usually entertaining.
They usually giảm giá khuyến mãi with serious topics like social issues, wars, etc. And thosebased on facts, lượt thích about the animal species, remote places, etc.